April 16, 2009

Thanks For The Support

Thank you for all you help and support. Without you behind me I would not be where I am today. You have always believed in me and encouraged me to go above and beyond what I thought I could possibly do. There are too many things to mention that you have supported me through but this past year has to be tops on my list right now. Although I have been out of work for the past year and am still struggling to find a job you never gave up on me. You still believe that there is something bigger and better for me out and encourage me to go after it.

You are the best friend anyone could ask for. Always there when I need you, a shoulder to cry on or a friend to laugh with. For the rest of my life all that I become will be because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment