April 22, 2009

Who I Am

I was born and raised in Oregon, spent a few months in Oklahoma and have been in Ohio since 2000. I have over 18 years of sales experience in a variety of environments and industries. I have sold everything from music CD's to computers everywhere from Wal-Mart to your local Mom & Pop store. Over the past 8 years I have coached and developed programs for youth sports in football, basketball, soccer and various other activities. I am a licensed Pastor within the Association of Vineyard Churches and hold a graduate certificate from Vineyard Leadership Institute in Columbus, Ohio. I am also a licensed Red Cross CPR/First Aid trainer, the Youth Sports Director at my local YMCA and operate my own artist management / event planning company.

I went right from high school to college but was looking more for a reason to get away from home. I originally went to college to be a high school math teacher but did not give it the focus I needed to. The graduate certificate I earned in 2005 was done through a distance learning program through Vineyard Leadership Institute. I am looking to finish up my bachelor's degree through University of Phoenix by fall 2010 to help develop my own business more and advance in my current positions. Unfortunately I lost my sales job of 9 years in May of last year so I am also hoping this helps me to get back into full time work. This degree will give me the resource and basis to provide for my family while leading by example.

My wife and have been married 16 years as of February. We are the proud parents of 7 wonderful children from 14 down to 2. We have 3 boys and 4 girls with no twins. We love spending time with our children enjoying everything from a weekend camping trip to an afternoon swimming at the YMCA. I enjoy playing with my kids, a nice round of golf, a good book and especially a quiet evening with my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment